I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
- Penny and Dime – Preview Story : Belladonna’s Price by: P. L. McCall IIPosted 5 hours ago
- Review – Okko: The Cycle Of Water, Vol. 1Posted 2 days ago
- Review – East of West Volume 1: The PromisePosted 1 week ago
- BSC New AdventuresPosted 1 week ago
- BONE – Returns with “Coda”Posted 2 weeks ago
- And the Winner Is – 7th Annual Book Tournament Finals Results!Posted 3 years ago
- 7th Annual Book Tournament – Round 5 ResultsPosted 3 years ago
- 7th Annual Book Tournament – Round 5 – Semi-finals!Posted 3 years ago
- 7th Annual Book Tournament – Round 4 ResultsPosted 3 years ago
- Blood of Asaheim by Chris Wraight – reviewPosted 3 years ago
Cover Art Debuted For The Garden Of Stones
The cover art for the upcoming fantasy novel The Garden of Stones by Australian novelist Mark Barnes which comes out May 21, 2013. The novel is one that lovers of the fantasy genre will immediately enjoy with its fully-realized world of massive scale and scope, populated with unique peoples and races, brewing religious and ethnic tensions, and underscored by a unique system of magic that blends science, art, and the arcane.
The Garden of Stones is the first book in the “Echoes of Empire” series. The novel follows the heroic spirit of Arthurian legend and Homeric adventure, set against a magnificently wrought landscape as grand and lavishly populated as the worlds of George R.R. Martin, Brandon Sanderson, and Steven Erikson. Here, the hybrid Avān share the land with the people they once conquered: star-born humans; the spectral, undead Nomads; and what remains of the Elemental Masters. With the Empress-in-Shadows an estranged ghost, the ancient dynasties of the Great Houses and the Hundred Families that rule. But civil war threatens to draw all of Shrīan into a vicious struggle sparked by one man’s lust for power, and his drive to cheat death. Only the renowned mercenary warrior-mage Indris, scion of rival House Näsarat, stands in the way of the usurper’s bloody path.
You can see the novel cover art above and be sure to keep an eye out for The Garden of Stones when it hits shelves on May 21st, 2013.