- Penny and Dime – Preview Story : Belladonna’s Price by: P. L. McCall IIPosted 16 hours ago
- Review – Okko: The Cycle Of Water, Vol. 1Posted 3 days ago
- Review – East of West Volume 1: The PromisePosted 1 week ago
- BSC New AdventuresPosted 1 week ago
- BONE – Returns with “Coda”Posted 2 weeks ago
- And the Winner Is – 7th Annual Book Tournament Finals Results!Posted 3 years ago
- 7th Annual Book Tournament – Round 5 ResultsPosted 3 years ago
- 7th Annual Book Tournament – Round 5 – Semi-finals!Posted 3 years ago
- 7th Annual Book Tournament – Round 4 ResultsPosted 3 years ago
- Blood of Asaheim by Chris Wraight – reviewPosted 3 years ago
MacMillan Audio To Release Custom Wheel of Time iPhone Covers To Pre-order Customers
In celebration of the upcoming release of the fourteenth and final installment of the #1 New York Times bestselling Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson, Macmillan Audio has created sleek and attractive iPhone covers that sport the Wheel of Time logo.
The exclusive iPhone cover will be given to those customers who pre-order the audiobook for A Memory of Light between 8/31/12 and 12/7/12. The program will be available for pre-order wherever audiobooks are sold and online. The covers can be redeemed by sending Macmillan Audio proof of preorder via e-mail or regular mail.
The newest installment will be released in print and audiobook on January 8th, 2013. The audiobook for A Memory of Light will appropriately be narrated by Kate Reading and Michael Kramer, who have voiced the entire series.