- Penny and Dime – Preview Story : Belladonna’s Price by: P. L. McCall IIPosted 3 days ago
- Review – Okko: The Cycle Of Water, Vol. 1Posted 5 days ago
- Review – East of West Volume 1: The PromisePosted 1 week ago
- BSC New AdventuresPosted 1 week ago
- BONE – Returns with “Coda”Posted 2 weeks ago
- And the Winner Is – 7th Annual Book Tournament Finals Results!Posted 3 years ago
- 7th Annual Book Tournament – Round 5 ResultsPosted 3 years ago
- 7th Annual Book Tournament – Round 5 – Semi-finals!Posted 3 years ago
- 7th Annual Book Tournament – Round 4 ResultsPosted 3 years ago
- Blood of Asaheim by Chris Wraight – reviewPosted 3 years ago
Wheel of Time Trade Paperback Release – coming 2012
Tor announced this week that Robert Jordan’s Wheel of Time series will be re-released in trade paperback starting in 2012:
The Eye of the World is scheduled for May 2012, The Great Hunt for June 2012, and The Dragon Reborn for July 2012.
The artwork for all three books will be the same as was used for the ebooks, but this will be the first use in a print book for the covers. Full news bit and all three covers at tor.com.
In my opinion, the artwork from the original books was pretty terrible and by now pretty dated. I like the new look better, although it’s also pretty minimal. What do y’all think about the new covers? If you were new to fantasy and had never heard of WOT or Robert Jordan, would you pick up one of these books or would it not look fantastical enough to pique your interest?